Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello Professor and class, I think I'm in finally I can blog. It seems like a miracle I just went to my sight from of all places the doc sharing area, I realized I had not been reading the unit resources and I looked at unit 4's and saw how they could help me to understand what I needed to do better, I then copied all of the resources, then I notice the one that said set up your blog, and I clicked on that one and it took me to blogger to my already set up websight and I was able to complete my profile, when I finished I went to my dashboard and clicked new post and it took me to the posting section and I really think its working, LOL ,LOL ,LOL, I Aam so happy please let this be it, or I will have to cry.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Henrietta:

    Just let me say, that you do not look like you are 60 years young. You are a very nice looking woman and as far as raising a five year old, best of luck to you. I have two children and I am so glad that I don't have to cook or worry about a babysitter or anything like that and as far as you going back to school, I say as long as we are alive, we can do anything we set our minds to.

    ReplyDelete